It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2007, 03:18 PM   #1
(male)

faze36 HB User
Unhappy back pain & hemroids

i have a question, i havent officially been diagnosed with hemroids but i'm pretty sure i have one and i am going to the doctor for it soon. my question is can hemmroids cause low back/hip pain? my lower back just above my butt aches all the time. i see a chiropractor regularly, but i have always had bad posture, i sit at work all day in front of a computer. any thoughts? also, as far as the hemroid itself goes, ii have a small flesh colored bumps just on the outside of the anus and it doesnt hurt to touch it. after bowel movements though my anus area is very sore. i dont have any bleeding, (i have in the past, but very very small amounts just on the toilet paper) does this sound like and internal or external hemroid? this is a very embarrasing thing to talk about and so far i have only told my wife. i hate the doctor but my mind is worse. i always think the worst...ya know the "c" word. anyway i take metamucil and it seems to help a little. my wife i spicking me up some preperation h today and we will see how that works. someone please respond with some info for me

Old 10-10-2007, 09:03 AM   #2
(male)

Path40 HB User
Re: back pain & hemroids

Im not sure that is what you have. I have a small inflamation just on the left side of my anus. It is purple and puffy, just like the pictures and literature on the internet say(preperation-h). This started for me on Sunday and is very painful to sit on anything but soft couch or recliner with special pad. I am like you as well, worse case is what I think about. I started using Preparation-H on monday and so far it hasn't changed. I do feel it when I take hot showers and it seems to help shrink temporarly. My question is how the heck long does it take to start shrinking? I can't seem to find out anywere. Let me know what your doc says. I may be going soon as well. I'm not the kind of person to sit and wait, I need to get rid of this thing ASAP. Thanks and good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-10-2007, 09:08 AM   #3
(male)

Path40 HB User
Re: back pain & hemroids

Im sorry, I guess I ignored the question. My butt hurts close to the area of the sore. I can see that if I have to adjust to much for the pain that my back would get sore to. Hope that helps.

Closed Thread