It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2007, 06:14 PM   #1
(female)

LorraineB HB User
Colestid or Questran...which works better?

Hello....I've had my gallbladder removed about 10 years ago and have had bowel problems ever since. I've seen on this board references to Colestid and Questran. In your opinion, which works better? I'd like to give it a try but need to know which one to get a scrip for. Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-30-2007, 11:47 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Re: Colestid or Questran...which works better?

I have read alot on these boards and both work about the same. It does seem that more people that need help stopping Bile Salt Diarrhea seem to like the pill better(Colestid)--- for it's convenience not because it works better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread