It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2007, 02:27 AM   #1
(male)

Mr. Toilet HB User
At this age, I shouldn't worry. I do, though.

Hi, everyone.

First off, I don't eat much, and what I do certainly isn't fruits and vegetables. For as long as I can remember, I've never really had any problems going to the bathroom, given I would go perhaps once or twice a day, they were always large, hefty movements. I would always feel quite light, and free afterwards.

As of this year, things have changed. I've been going more often, but with less volume in the stool itself. At times I do not feel relieved, and while the stool isn't disturbingly inadequate I still feel..."full"

I find I am much more tired, and irritable before taking my BMs, and when I do take them it is either diarrhea, or just an inadequate BM. When I do eat, it's meat basically, and FEW vegetables. I also don't drink much water, and drink a lot of milk so that's probably to blame for this, for as long as my eating habits have been such.

So, just today I have set myself to a completely new diet. Cutting out meat entirely, I'll be starting with a LARGE in-take of vegetables, fruits, and grains. Which will hopefully get me going, oh, and fiber tablets as well. At my age and fitness, I shouldn't have to do this, but I'll be playing catch up.

What -really- bothers me, however, is that after a BM, as I go to wipe...I can feel almost, a sort of balloon like thing. It doesn't feel gigantic, I mean, I can pinch it between two fingers, it feels smooth and it's kinda squishy, I can even slip it back into my anus (As it tends to hang after a BM) It's honestly freaking me out, it doesn't hurt. Sometimes it burns after a case of diarrhea, but that's all.

I can feel it more prominently than other times, is it a hemroid? Is it something worse? I have had this issue for a while now, almost two months I think. It comes on, and off. Sometimes I don't notice it after a BM, and sometimes I do.

And, what else can I do to improve colon health? From what I've come to understand, true well being starts from the inside, deep inside. So I am hoping for some enlightening responses! Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2007, 03:18 AM   #2
(male)

LondonRed HB User
Re: At this age, I shouldn't worry. I do, though.

My problems started after a bout of diarrhoea from antibiotics which made me bleed into the toilet and on the tissue. I have been anxious about Cancer ever since despite having a flexible sigmpoidoscopy, despite them finding small piles and despite being only 33. I simply cannot get it out of my mind to the extent that I am now having a Colonoscopy just to be sure and virtually live either in a balloon of fright or on the these boards night and day.

The reason you are 'irritable' before BM's is because you are anxious about I'd guess as the same thing happens to me. I am scared to eat now as I have IBS and know it will induce me to 'go' when I will see blood which in turn will depress me.

You are gong about the right way to improving your health but from what I have read all you have is a protuding hemmorhoid, nothing else which I am sure a doctor will confirm.

Don't worry too much as that will makes things worse as I can testify.

Closed Thread