It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2007, 08:50 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Shogirl HB User
Constipation when I travel

I have to really watch what I eat even when I'm not traveling, but when I travel my system totally freaks out. Even if I eat nothing but fruits and veggies, I still get real constipated. It has ruined other vacations somewhat. I'm leaving soon for a two week vacation, and I'm already worrying of what I'm going to do. Does anyone have any suggestions for what else someone can do when they travel to guarantee no constipation?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-08-2007, 10:56 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User
Re: Constipation when I travel

Take some stool softners

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-08-2007, 05:32 PM   #3
(female)

bwood78 HB User
Re: Constipation when I travel

I've always had the same problem.... Vacations are not fun when you are in pain from constipation! I have found these chewable fiber tabs... Sugar free.. I can't remember the brand off hand... but you can buy a big bottle of them, in all kinds of flavors - They seem to help a lot... as long as you drink lots of water! I've also taken metamucil wafers on trips with me.. those are good as well.

Closed Thread