It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2007, 12:09 PM   #1
(female)

nikkicava11 HB User
why am i having diarrhea every time i eat

why am i having diarrhea every time i eat

Old 10-08-2007, 03:59 PM   #2
(male)

iwlbfree HB User
Thumbs up Re: why am i having diarrhea every time i eat

This could be a gallbladder issue. I had this problem and all tests came back normal. I was watching a show on Discovery Health channel and it was talking about Hubba syndrome, whitch matched my problem to a Tee. I checked it out and have started with the theropy with my doctors help. It's easy, painless and cheap. Do a search on DR Hubba on ****** and read up on this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-10-2007, 05:15 PM   #3
(female)

Graywren HB User
Re: why am i having diarrhea every time i eat

You may have Celiac Disease. Diarrhea is a classic symptom. There is a blood test for it.

Old 10-10-2007, 06:18 PM   #4
(male)

m12 HB User
Re: why am i having diarrhea every time i eat

yes gallbladder can affect fat digestion. This causes problems during digestion, and when the food reaches the large intestine it will cause water to move into the large intestine and therefor cause diarrhea. As the composition of what comes out is fat, a way to check this is for floating...yea.

Coeliac disease is an autoimmune response due to the immune system recognising GLUTEN as foreign material and triggers an immune response. This will cause inflammation of the small intestine and will lower the small intestine's ability to absorb of foods. Same thing happens when the food reaches the large intestine. High conc of what ever you have will cause water to move out of the body -> so diarrhea.

Both are very valid possibilities. It just comes down to what you have eaten.
My suggestion is that you try a gluten free diet and see if there is any change.

Im not too sure on the onset of coeliac disease as it is very hard to diagnose. But gallbladder issues normally arise from gall stones or infections, which is often painfull

Closed Thread