It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2007, 11:00 AM   #1
(male)

BradChase HB User
nonexistent diarrhea and bloating

Hi.

I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend. She refuses to see a doctor about it, but has no problem describing it to me in glorious and descriptive detail.
Can anyone help her...or at least suffer in my place?

A few months ago my friend had an itchy anus, then she got some cream and stopped talking about it. This could be totally unrelated, but I'm just throwing it in there.

The main problem is, she has a strange type of diarrhea. She feels like she needs to diarree but when she attempts to, nothing comes up.
This used to flare up shortly after eating fatty foods, but now seems to be pretty constant.

She also has explosive flatulence and feels bloated. She was pretty sure that her stomach had not increased in size, but without measuring who knows.
Sometimes her abdomen is rigid.

I know a forum is not a replacement for a doctor, but she doesn't agree. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Well she just filled me in on the latest news. She got diarrhea, then stopped eating and stayed on liquids. Then she had windy and watery bowel movements.
Now she has eaten a lot of fiber and is waiting. The flatulence has decreased but still no bowel movement.
She has also been under a lot of stress due to a house move.
Don't you just love getting phone calls like that?

Last edited by BradChase; 10-17-2007 at 11:09 AM. Reason: new information added

Closed Thread