It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2007, 08:40 AM   #1
(female)

ScamperFletcher HB User
External Hemmerhoid, Fissure, - questions

I apologize if this is graphic, but I really need some help!

6 months ago I developed a thrombosed external hemmerhoid. It drained on its own within days (blood & puss).

Went to my gyno - she gave me some cream & a CRS name if I had further problems.

Pain was very bad, so eventually I went to CRS. Said I had a fissure & skin tag. Said didn't want to do surgery due to my age, etc. Gave me cream, recommended sitz, etc.

Saw him again few weeks later, said it had healed a bit, but was still there. I've continued treatment......

Now, pain is not as terrible. I can have a tolerable BM, it's not excruciating. A few dots of pink/diluted blood are usually on the paper when I am done.

Afterward, thats when it burns, itches, and is moderately painful. There is a fleshy/pink bump near the opening, which blows up after a BM. Then, over the course of the day/night, it appears that this bump is draining a brownish, very foul smelling liquid. I mean - it smells terrible!! I am a very clean person - an hour after a shower, the odor/drainage is back.

I believe this bump is exactly where the thrombosed hemmorhoid was. Sorry, just not sure. I kind of avoid inspecting it very closely because, well - I have a weak stomach.

I'm going to make an appt to return to the CRS - but know I'll have to wait a while to get in.

Just trying to figure out if that thing is the hemmerhoid, the skin tag, or is it a cyst or ???? Might I have some kind of infection - this odor & drainage is awful. I did find a post here where someone mentioned a "protein rich liquid" that the body secretes in order to heal the fissures - but this is really offensive.

Thanks for reading this & I appreciate any help you can give me.

Scamper

Last edited by ScamperFletcher; 10-21-2007 at 08:41 AM. Reason: misspell

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread