It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2007, 05:32 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

monkey5 HB User
Could this be?

Dear members, i am awaiting an ultrasound of the gallbladder/liver/ect. and wating to see a GI dr. In the meantime i am wondering what you all think? I am also being followed for ovarian cysts. My story is this: I started having diarhea a few months ago, yellowish color. I said it was probably due to medications so ignored, but later started having a feeling as if someone is ringing a washclloth out in my stomach and some upper right abdomen tenderness/ uncomfortable feeling, in the meantime i was having an MRI wich discovered ovarian cysts that are complex hemoraghic semi fluid with free fluid and they keep going back and forth. Meanwhile i can get lots of pressure and nauseated, lack of appetite, low grade fever at times. At times i will get really weak. Does this sound like ovarian/bowel obstruction/gallbladder in your opionion? I have had a liver cbc blood work and the feeling per sister inlaw says it's it doesn't seem to be in the gallbladder area, and plus when i get all theses feelings i get some extra discharge. Can blood work actually rule out liver diease ect.? Or why wouldn't if i am having any problems at all wouldn;t something be elavated in the blood work like from an infection? thanks for taking the time to read!
Love, MOnkey

Closed Thread