It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2007, 07:57 AM   #1
(male)

mzahn HB Usermzahn HB User
Problems down under

I had a Pilonidol Cyst removed about a year. If you ever had one you know how nasty these are. I still get some discomfort and the feeling of liquid moving in that area. The doc said he cut out about the size of a walnut. I don't know if this is related or not but right where the #2 comes out I now have ( I don't know how to describe it exactly) some sort of growth that is maybe about 3/4" long or so and narrow just kind of hanging right there and it is slowly getting larger. It makes it hard to go #2 because it seems to block the smaller pieces so I have to go back to the bathroom a number of times to rewipe. Does this sound familiar to anyone. Whatever this is does everybody have it? I never noticed it before.

Old 10-28-2007, 11:15 AM   #2
(male)

Re: Problems down under

Anybody? Is this a normal thing that I never noticed I had?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2007, 01:50 PM   #3
(female)

beachgal01 HB User

Hi. I had a Pilonidol Cyst removed in my senior year of high school, 30 years ago!! My doctor did a dramatic surgery which left me with something of a Zorro looking scar - he told my dad that I'd never get another cyst, and I haven't. What I did get was hemorrhoids. What you describe sounds exactly like an external hemorrhoid ... which, over 30 years, has become more than I can deal with anymore! I'll be having hemorrhoid surgery soon.

I'd suggest that you go to your doctor and have him check to see. You would likely want to deal with it sooner than later ... and the surgery doesn't sound like much of a picnic, so do what you can do to avoid that!

Good luck.

Old 10-31-2007, 06:46 AM   #4
(male)

Thank you!! Good luck to you with your problem.

Closed Thread