It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2007, 08:06 PM   #1
(male)

themanhiself HB User
I need help a.s.a.p

Hi Guys.

Well I am asking for your help as I have given up with it now and had enough BIG TIME. For past 3-4 years I have been suffering with a painful problem. After I go toilet ( number 2 ) I hurt around my anus. Its sore, and feels very tight down there and I have a job to walk. This has been happening for about 4 years and I keep going doctors and he has gave me so much cream to try and nothing has helped. After I have been toilet my anus hurts until the next morning and its fine as it has rested until I do large amount of walking or anything then it starts up again as its iterating my anus. I have gone back from Florida few weeks back and the whole time I was there I had no problems what so ever, it was fine then when I go back it started up again. It gets to the point where it only stops hurting when I part me cheeks and thereís no pressure on my anus. Its been happening 4 years and its got to the point where im now depressed as I cannot do nothing without hurting. Feels so tight and sore down there and itches like you have a drip of water running down there. At first the doctor said its anal fissures, then something else, then gave me this numbing cream which worked as I couldnít feel anything down there until I had a headache for a week and I went back to find out this cream was giving me headaches. I have a job to move as it hurts so bad. He looked for piles, anything in this category and nothing. He said I was itching it which I was. I stopped itching and it felt so much better for few days now its gone back to being painful again and I am not itching or anything. Every now and again for a week I donít have no problems then all of a sudden it hurts again. I wash down there everyday and when whipping down there I do it very softly. I really do need suggestions as im had enough and im only 17. Also may i add doctor has felt inside for anything and he says its all fine.

Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-01-2007, 08:53 PM   #2
(male)

themanhiself HB User
Re: I need help a.s.a.p

Anybody?? hurting so bad, struggle to walk, keep getting flash pans too.

Old 11-04-2007, 11:40 AM   #3
(male)

themanhiself HB User

It hurts just on the inside and research shows its Annal Fissures. Im going to use that stuff again just on the inside. How long does it take for this to work as i was using it for 2 weeks and didnt make a differance so i give up. But i have problems with inserting all the tube in as it hurts.

Old 11-06-2007, 02:08 PM   #4
(female)

Styller117 HB User

To the man himself,
Take citrucel tablets make sure you do not take them around your other meds. Be careful what you eat and alchohol only makes it worse. The hemmoroid wipes help shrink and dry. With the citrucel, changing eating habits, and wipes should help you alot
Sty

Old 11-24-2007, 07:45 PM   #5
(male)

themanhiself HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styller117 View Post
To the man himself,
Take citrucel tablets make sure you do not take them around your other meds. Be careful what you eat and alchohol only makes it worse. The hemmoroid wipes help shrink and dry. With the citrucel, changing eating habits, and wipes should help you alot
Sty
Hi thanks for the reply. I am still in pain and still hurting so bad and its depressing me so bad because I cannot do anything without being in pain. I have tried wipes, not drinking beer, changing my eating habits slightly and I have still no improvement what so ever, not even the slightest. After going to the toilet im like clinching my muscles down there for some reason I try not to do it but it just keeps doing it then im sore down there again. Sometimes large amounts of walking kicks it off.

Please help, i need help a.s.a.p

Thanks,
themanhiself

Old 11-26-2007, 12:24 AM   #6
(male)

TacomaGuy HB UserTacomaGuy HB UserTacomaGuy HB UserTacomaGuy HB UserTacomaGuy HB User

While you were in Florida were you in salt water alot? Have you tried to take salt baths for a week to see if maybe that helps? Since it didn't happen in Florida, it makes me wonder if you are allergic to something and it's causing your sphincter to react to whatever it is..... I really have no idea, but I'd look at things that might had been different in FL, like detergents, food, etc.

Old 12-06-2007, 06:18 PM   #7
(male)

themanhiself HB User

I have tried changing food habits no luck. I have changed fabric softners, still no luck. And while in florida the only water i went in was the pool water, didnt bother with sea e.t.c

Quote:
it makes me wonder if you are allergic to something and it's causing your sphincter to react to whatever it is.....
Surely this wouldnt of been happening for years on end thought, should it??

Some weeks its fineee and i have no problems then it kicks off again. This evening i tried shaving down there to see if that helps as it was pritty hairy so was wondering if it was rubbing e.t.c

I have been thinking about the fabric softners buisness, but give it another go. I have just got out the shower and had a look its it red and when water drips down there its almost like theres a cut as you can feel it stinging. Any other ideas guys??

Cheers

Closed Thread