It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2007, 12:37 AM   #1
(male)

little_max25 HB User
Exclamation anal fissures ?

hi i am 28 male , i am suffering from mild anal fissures, which was gone but when i had alcohol for 3 days it came back ? after writting above 5 days ago , now i am relieved of much pain but still there is filling like somthing is needle like passing throgh when passing the stool, and it smells like very different much like overrippened fruit ?and there is drops of blood following stool and sometimes before passing stool ............and i continued using local ointment and laxatives and some herbal treatment and after about week of using the pain and blood have gone but sometimes there is itching like feeling or tingling in anus after passing stool ..so i am i getting fully cured ?what should i eat or do to fully cure it ?

Old 11-03-2007, 07:49 AM   #2
(male)

adamwalkley HB User
Re: anal fissures ?

Hello,

If possible, get yourself to the doctors so they can rule out anything more sinister. Hope you all the best. A.W.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-09-2007, 12:40 PM   #3
(female)

wintersgone HB User

i have had fissures before and surgery on them. not a big surgery at all compared to hemmoroids. now that's a surgery. matter of fact i only developed fissures as a result of the hemmoroid surgery. see a gasterologist. good luck

Old 11-10-2007, 10:51 AM   #4
(female)

ScamperFletcher HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_max25 View Post
hi i am 28 male , i am suffering from mild anal fissures, which was gone but when i had alcohol for 3 days it came back ? after writting above 5 days ago , now i am relieved of much pain but still there is filling like somthing is needle like passing throgh when passing the stool, and it smells like very different much like overrippened fruit ?and there is drops of blood following stool and sometimes before passing stool ............and i continued using local ointment and laxatives and some herbal treatment and after about week of using the pain and blood have gone but sometimes there is itching like feeling or tingling in anus after passing stool ..so i am i getting fully cured ?what should i eat or do to fully cure it ?
Hi there, as the others mentioned, definitely check with a doctor to rule out anything else.

I had a terrible fissure - I ate lots of fiber, did daily sitz baths, and kept the area clean & moisturized.

After 5 months, it healed... although now I have another problem.

Anyway - my CRS said to give it plenty of time to heal; I did, and it healed.

Good luck!

Old 11-13-2007, 10:38 AM   #5
(female)

bvoe1173 HB User

hi. i developed a fissure after having a thrombosed hemorrhoid removed. the surgeon that i am seeing prescribled diltiazem gel which healed the fissure after 8 weeks. however, i'm torn again, and tomorrow i'm going in for a botox injection procedure. this should help promote healing and is more effective than the gel treatment, says my surgeon. i will post again and let you know how it goes. in the meantime, i have actually found that the only real relief i have been able to find with the exception of warm sitz baths which i rarely have time to do anymore, is from heating pads. the size that i buy is @ 4*6....and they really work to relieve the pain....instantly.

hope this helps.

Old 11-30-2007, 12:51 PM   #6
(male)

jason9999 HB User

I have had anal fissures for the last 8 months. It has been incredibly painful, like having a needle stuck back there for an hour to four hours a day. I have seen a colorectal surgeon. He prescribed some drugs but they did not help at all. Now he wants to do an operation where he stretches the anus. I figured I would try an accupunturist first. SHe gave me an herbal solution called Yin Care. I mix it in a 50% solution with water and make a suppository with a cotton ball. It's only been three days but I have been pain free for the first time in 8 months. It's like a miracle.

Old 04-15-2008, 07:33 PM   #7
(male)

krazijess HB User

THings i've done for my Fissures so far;
CANASA
hydrocortison
Botox injection
Lidocaine ointment
Nitro-bid ointment

Ande just yeterday i did the surgery. I don't wanna say anything more, affraid to jinx ma self.

Closed Thread