It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2007, 02:20 PM   #1
(female)

lynn40 HB User
please help

I am tired of dealing with this problem. For months almost every time I eat I have a need to have a bowel movement...sometimes almost immediately or at least within a 1/2 hour of eating.

The urge to go is almost unstoppable and sometimes I feel like I barely make it. At times it is awful diarrhea and sometimes more normal bm but with a little bit of mucous.

A few times I have got so sick to my stomach trying to hold it (like on a car trip) that I feel like I am going to throw up. Once I actually did. I was trying to make it to town with my son and felt like I was going to die from the abdominal cramps. It was only 10 miles to town but I had to stop at a gas station and got sick twice and had the horrible diarrhea.

Can anyone at all give me some advice? I really, really need help and have no idea if this is crohns, ibs, colitis, or something more serious. Is there a certain type of doctor I should see?

Any help would be appreciated. This is affecting my work, social situations, and life in general.

Thanks.
Lynn
p.s.--I do take Cymbalta for mild depression. Usually take it every other day.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Not Again Please 2 yr Post ACDF tamter Spinal Cord Disorders 5 05-01-2010 07:44 PM
Anyone recovering from drugs please help, need information tandycipps Addiction & Recovery 3 04-27-2010 10:21 AM
confused. strange symptoms. please, help statoisjj Thyroid Disorders 5 04-25-2010 03:09 PM
Please Explain sam061 Sexual Health - Men 3 04-25-2010 12:05 PM
Bug Phobia - I cannot live like this. Please please help me! ard251 Phobias 2 06-19-2009 10:18 PM