It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2008, 03:56 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

hukleberrie HB User
Not digesting pills??? Pills in Stool??

I have posted before on here... I had a colonoscopy after blood in stool & losing 45 lbs. I now have passed whole pills (excederin migraine - these are coated), and now my pain pills (they say I have a rib out, no confirmed diagnosis about that pain yet) are coming out crumbled in my stool. My stool is flecked with pieces. It's weird. I think that's what it is.... And the thing is, it has been hurting sooo much more lately. I was thinking that I was getting used to the pain killers or something, because it didn't seem to be working. Or I thought I was getting much worse or who knows! So I am not sure what to do.... The last doc I saw was thinking Crohn's, which I thought the diagnosis from the colonoscopy was only mild colitis (I had some ulcers in my colon & all tissue they biopsied had focal active colitis), that would go away, not the ulcerative kind. But when I went off the Azulfidine, I dropped 10 lbs. again. I started to gain after being back on it for a few weeks, so I thought maybe I was cured now & wasn't taking them like I was supposed to & now I am losing a couple pounds again & not digesting things that I eat and my pills.... Please let me know what this may mean & what I can do to get the benefits of my pain pills. I am afraid they aren't affective... Do they have instant pills that digest quick or liquid or something? I am in so much pain & so scared of what this may mean.... Any input is greatly appreciated....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread