It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2008, 11:25 PM   #1
(female)

Jennifer27 HB User
Unhappy Abnormal Bowel Movements

Im 21 years old. Ive been experiencing loose, light colored bowel almost everyday if not every few days. Ill have a normal bowel following that. I dont get stomach pains but excessive sometimes uncomfortable gas. Recently during the holidays i started dieting, was completely strict for about a month. After that I would maybe cheat a little while still following my diet. My mother says that maybe I aggrivated my stomach or bowel because of my diet, something i ate, i dont know. I mean I eat grainy breads, salads, I may not have a bowl of vegetables everyday but its definately more fiber than i use to eat, still no change. This has been going on for about 2 months now. Ive been bad about staying on my diet, i still eat good but im not as strict. Could I just have confused my body with how im dieting?

Last edited by Jennifer27; 01-31-2008 at 11:27 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-01-2008, 01:44 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

AnnD HB UserAnnD HB User
Re: Abnormal Bowel Movements

It is hard to know why you have recent ongoing loose stools. Some people have that by eating fresh fruit...even an apple a day will cause me to have serious diarrhea. I think I would be happy to have just loose stools. Maybe your body is reacting to an increase in something. If you are not on any new medicines then you could rule that out. Even an addition of some new vitamin... those fish oil capsules give me very loose stools. Of course you don't have anything to worry about but if you don't like having just loose stools I guess you will have to start ruling out things by not eating this and that until you return to 'normal'. Stress can cause it so gosh who knows....sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-01-2008, 02:11 AM   #3
(female)

Jennifer27 HB User
Re: Abnormal Bowel Movements

Its almost a mucusy type loose stool, and it comes out in a horrible way, its very loud and embarassing when im at work, almost hard to disguise.

Closed Thread