It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2008, 07:02 AM   #1
(male)

billfisher01 HB User
Post Colon re-section update!

Ok, I am now 10 days from my surgery, I am overall doing much much better

This morning was the first time I had what I would consider a normal bowel movement for me...I had my cup of coffee and had a movement within 15 minutes just as I used to do! May not sound like a big deal but for me its the way things used to be! very exiting..My pain has become much more focused in small areas another words, getting less and less everyday.

I am sleeping though the night now and I am even able to sleep on my side! I am still taking it very easy, My fear now is doing to much and getting a hernia etc..Dont want that...I take a few walks each day and generally feel like I am now going to break past this! I see my Doctor on Thursday for the first follow up since the surgery.I am also just about completley off pain meds, only taking them at night now to help me sleep and I have much better focus during the day without them. I really want to drive again! I hope he lets me after thursday..My surgery wounds which are small are really healed up nicely, I am very happy they did this laproscopic! If you have a choice get it done this way!

Ok just figured I would update everyone and will check in again soon! Bill

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread