It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2008, 08:36 AM   #1
(male)

BlueberryToffee HB User
Strange Shitakki/Slight OCD

Hey all!

Well my New Years resolution hasnt gone strictly to plan, so I thought I would ask for some advice!

I will start with the gross stuff...

I am a student male; I drink socially but not regularly, and I dont smoke or do any drugs. I also eat lots of junk! Rarely any veg, but I'm not fat and I do excersise so I guess I am lucky! I have eaten like this for years, but last year a couple of times, I realised my poo was... well watery! I thought this was a one off and it was... Till Last November when there started to be pink water with it which turned a bit bloody and then went back to pink... and then in December it started to be all water again with this pink stuff... Its really weird! I've been quite gassy too and going to the toilet more often. I've tried Imodium instants and they work slightly but then it comes back after a week.

I put this down to my diet (could this be the problem?!) and I have started eating healthier since Sunday (I have had more fruit and nuts, less crisps) and I have noticed an improvement, its solid, but the pinkyness is still there just nto as bad.

What I want to know is: what could be the cause of this? And whats the solution? And why has this happened all of a sudden?! I have had the same diet for litterally YEARS so why now do I change?!

I really dont want to go to the doctors; I'm not comfortable at all at a hospital or GPs and Id rather sort my own body out myself. So any natural remedies or anything at all would be great! But like I said, it has been better over the last few days after eating healthier, so could this be it?!

Also; for a few years I have been a bit stressed with exams etc and a bit OCD like: having to check things a certain number of times and silly things liek that! It hasnt bugged me much; but considering I havent grown out of it, I would like to know if anyone has any advice on gaining my independence back! I'm not mental! (Well thats debatable! Hehe!) and if I tell myself to stop beign silly I do, but I would just like to not have to do these silly things anymore! So any advice would be great!

Sorry about any graphic details or anything! I dont like this kind of stuff my self! If theres anything you think I could explain better then please let me know!

Any help mucho appreciated!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2008, 10:50 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User
Re: Strange Shitakki/Slight OCD

Dude your gonna have to go to the doctor. your symptoms can be anything. if it was just a case of the runs the imodem would have fixed it. but blood in the stool is not good. could be an infection, could be pollups, could be cancer.. If you sexually active could be HIV. ( a friend of a firend has it and he had the runs for over a yearand lost tons of body weight before he went to the doctor and got diagnosed. he nearly died)

Not trying to scare you but you need to get over your doctor phobia and go see one.

Old 02-07-2008, 08:02 AM   #3
(male)

BlueberryToffee HB User
Re: Strange...

But the thing I'm trying to say is; since eating healthier it hasnt been half as bad. Its been more solid and no blood (theres some pink stuff occasionally but not anywhere near as bad as before)

How could I have gotten this anyway?! I'm not gay, nothing goes up there, I havent done anything abnormal... I dont get it!

Closed Thread