It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2008, 11:37 PM   #1
(male)

little_max25 HB User
Question please help guys ????

hi i am 29 male , i am having anal fissures from last 6 months..i have gone to gastro doctor he examined me and gave me medication..when i took it it is fine but .....the problem is i am having some bowel problem which is causing fissure to come back again....sometimes in the morning when i have the B.M i feel like i passed it fully but after some time when i it something i again feel like going for BM and after BM there is warm sensation..and i pass gas too...after eating my meals i have noises coming from my tummy...and mind u the stool is like semisolid and thin..if this continues for like 2 days it starts burning sensations and all symptomps of anal fissure ...then i have to take all the medication again...it happens every fortnight please help me ????

Old 02-13-2008, 02:48 AM   #2
(male)

freetimefitness HB User
Re: please help guys ????

Have you tried any herbal remedies? Sometimes medication can be harsh and toxic for the body, even though they are prescribed by a fully qualified doctor.

I know of a few remedies you could try if you are interested and will see the course through, although you will need to fill in an analysis sheet for me.

write back if you are interested mate.

Tom
Freetimefitness

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2008, 07:35 PM   #3
(male)

little_max25 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetimefitness View Post
Have you tried any herbal remedies? Sometimes medication can be harsh and toxic for the body, even though they are prescribed by a fully qualified doctor.

I know of a few remedies you could try if you are interested and will see the course through, although you will need to fill in an analysis sheet for me.

write back if you are interested mate.

Tom
Freetimefitness
hey mate, if it is hepl full i will be very much interested!!! please send me your herbal remedies..

Old 02-23-2008, 02:22 AM   #4
(male)

little_max25 HB User

hey mate, if it is hepl full i will be very much interested!!! please send me your herbal remedies..

Closed Thread