It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2008, 06:34 AM   #1
(male)

posters HB User
Anal discomfort

I have had this discomfort in my anus for over a year now with visits to a gasto consultant and Co rectal consultant neither of which cant seem to help
Ive been told that I have two small Hems but I dont think this is the problem
Im just stumped.
It feel like I have loose skin around that area and when I sit it puckers up ino my anus its so unconfortable I tend to sit only on one cheek I can also feel the discomfort when im standing its like theres something there .
I think this started around the same time I was diagnosed with IBS I know I was suffering with excess wind not from my stomach but from my colon any thought please.

Old 02-22-2008, 11:43 AM   #2
(male)

HandM HB User
Re: Anal discomfort

Sounds just like a fissure, I too had the "pucker effect" which would "suck" ( sorry for the term used ) the loose skin (external roids) into the anus. afterward I would have terrible pain from the fissure.. Thank goodness my fissure healed since I no longer have the "pucker affect"

Best wishes to you

Also you might try the good ol nitro .02 ointment. It sure helped me

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-23-2008, 07:00 AM   #3
(male)

posters HB User

Well thanks for replying to my plight ,but Im sue the co rectal doc would have noticed a fissure. im wondering if there are any other ways of looking rather than laying on left side with knees up to my chest if only there was a method to check when im sitting upright just to see what (if anything) is sagging.

Old 02-29-2008, 03:39 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

sammi2 HB Usersammi2 HB Usersammi2 HB User

I hope you're better by now. I have the same problem & my GP for 10 yrs never mentioned it when he did my yearly physicals. I've had years of constipation & hemorrhoids but now I'm uncomfortable all the time. I'm like you I can't tell by trying to look at myself what the problem is.

Old 03-03-2008, 05:20 AM   #5
(male)

posters HB User

Thanks for replying ,I thought I was the only one with this uncomfortable feeling but at least someone else knows what im trying to explain to my doc.
I suppose it will never subside and I will have to live with it ,hope you find a remedy soon.

Closed Thread