It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2008, 08:58 PM   #1
(female)

SuzyQPA2 HB User
symptoms nothing or something?

I have been having some strange symptoms lately.

I have GERD, so i will tell you that i have a very acidic stomach and have taken Maalox with simethicone a lot.
Drinking too much red wine which i love seems to really stir up my stomach.
Less than a full glass works best or none.

Here are my symptoms let me know if they are similar to what you went through or have any ideas.

A few weeks ago i went to the doctors (i was sure i had hemmoroids) she said no external hemmoroids just skin rash and tears. She said to use Desitin (baby butt cream) and baby wipes and just be gentle. She said stool sitting on the skin had caused it to degrade. She recommended a stool softener and sitz baths (i blew off the softener)

I did most of what she said and did feel better. Now things seem to have started up again, but there are other symptoms, i can feel the stool going through my lower colon and know i will need to go to the bathroom, it feels slightly painful moving through the anus but feels better once out. I am gassy, but was gassy before so? Sometimes i have narrow stools, sometimes large, sometimes diarreah, sometimes feel constipated or not complete voiding. If large stool then i will have bright red blood spots on toilet paper. Other times it's clear. I can't see any blood in stool or in toilet besides that.

I worry i'm not getting enough fiber but i am trying to eat healthier.
My stools used to be really normal and have mucous with them.
I think sometimes my poor stool problems are related to how acidic my stomach was the night before.

I am scared of colon or rectal cancer......can't see a doctor for a few days.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread