It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2008, 10:28 PM   #1
(male)

Ambush347 HB User
Excessive flatulence AFTER going to the washroom

This problem has been going on for almost a month now. Basically I'll be completely fine but when I go to the bathroom to defecate about 20 minutes later I begin having a lot of pressure in my bowels and begin having flatus and sometimes accidental diarrhea as it seems my body gets confused as to whether it is gas or liquid coming out. Today at work my boxers became all moist and I couldn't stop farting. The very weird thing is this only happens after I've already defecated and it last a few short hours before going away again. This is perplexing and I it's making me not want to go anymore! Any suggestions?

Old 07-09-2008, 07:39 AM   #2
(female)

BM24 HB User
Re: Excessive flatulence AFTER going to the washroom

Hi, i have exactly the same symptoms as you. I have had it for a long time aswell, im not sure exactly what it is, but the doctor i saw said it was IBS, but im not sure about that. Every morning, gassy stomach, need to go to the toilet, not feeling satisfied afterwards. Its quite painful sometimes.
I came across some form of Activated carbon, but not as such as you have mentioned. This carbon is found in underwear! I was so shocked when I saw what they did and how they worked on my local East Midlands news! I thought that is was a big mystery and I was intrigued to find out what they did so I bought some. They really do work! I can't believe how much my life has changed now due to wearing this specific underwear. I hope that all sufferers in my situation are able to come across this amazing invention! I got them off the internet- where I do most of my research for my IBS problem. They are called Shreddies. They truely are the best rememedy I have come across by far!
Hope this helps?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-10-2008, 06:17 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Serghei23 HB User
Re: Excessive flatulence AFTER going to the washroom

Hi,
I know that Espumisan may help to manage flatulence ..

Closed Thread