It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2008, 11:45 PM   #1
(female)

lavaflow7297 HB User
Worms??

When I pulled my pants up after peeing at 2am, I thought I felt something wet in my underwear. When I pulled at my underwear to see what the cause might be, it felt almost like I was pulling something from my anus. Ever since seeing a Discovery channel special on parasites, I am extremely paranoid about getting a parasite big enough to see with the naked eye, so this was what i immediately thought of. I went right back to the bathroom to check with toilet paper, but felt no trace of anything, and saw nothing when I checked with a mirror. There was also nothing in the toilet. I work with animals in a pretty hectic environment, so I worry about this more than usual- maybe I touched something dirty and ingested something? The only thing is that I have no obvious symptoms- no appetite loss, no rectal or vaginal itching, no strange stool or bowel cramps (I had a single cramp last night while I was eating, but I was eating pretty quickly). The only thing is that I've lost some weight since starting this job- I know that this could be a symptom of something, but it could also be because I barely eat during the day due to my job. Is there a worm that could be that big that wouldn't cause any obvious symptoms? Or am I just absolutely paranoid?

Closed Thread