It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2008, 09:50 PM   #1
(female)

OneCharmedMom HB User
Unhappy Help, Please. Not too sure what is going on....

I am pretty certain that I have a hemorroid. It is severely painful and also kind of itchy (??). Does that even make sense? My God, can I really tell a Doctor that? Do I have to? I have had Fishers (spelling) years ago, but nothing such as this..I mean I can feel it hanging OUTSIDE!.
I have a funky stomach (I have had my gall bladder removed and an appendectomy) which can give me loose stool or constipation at any given time however this seems bizarre as to the cause of this.
Any insight from anyone with experience?
I have been using the Tucks cream for relief. I guess it works slightly...I also read soaking in epsom salts is good. Any other advice? My friend has flare ups with some bad hemorroids and she gets prescription pain killers. My pain is not that bad, but is that typical?
Thanks.

Old 03-14-2008, 02:09 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Marywoo HB User
Re: Help, Please. Not too sure what is going on....

Onecharmedmom, dont worry all moms get hemroids Ive had thaem for years they do intch,tucks are a great product,they also have these round pads that are very helpful,if you could I now this sounds gross,but take your finger and shove it back up.the thought hurts worst than the act,but most likely that is what your dr will do.I have to tell you I have never heard of pain killers for hemroids,but if they are needed definately get your BUM to a dr,that should not be that painful.good luck and keep us posted.some people put witch hazel on cotten pad and this helps tp shrink it. have a great day.Marywoo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-14-2008, 02:34 AM   #3
(male)

geezgeez HB User
Re: Help, Please. Not too sure what is going on....

Hey nothing to be ashamed of.

I'm a 28 year old healthy male who has had a fair share of external hemroids.

There are a wide variety of creams available, and there are also suppository type capsules that you put up the anus for internal hemroids. Now that is a rather unpleasant feeling! (especially for a guy)

Closed Thread