Can Someone Give Me Some Insight
Alright here it goes:
* On March 4th I started having bowel movements that came out as light brown flakes. It felt like I was passing a lot of gas when I went to the bathroom, but when I looked there were those light brown flakes. That lasted all night and the next morning I had a normal, soft bowel movement. Everything seemed back to normal until...
* On March 9th I had the same kind of light, brown, flakey bowel movement. This time, though, when I wiped there was a lot of yellowish mucus on the toilet paper. Throughout the day I had many, small, soft bowel movements with that yellowish mucus mostly showing up on the toilet paper.
* On March 11th, after being slightly constipated for the past few days, I had diarrhea.
* After the diarrhea I went back to being constipated. I did not have a bowel movement for two days. My stomach has been rumbling ever since. It even sounds like my rectum is rumbling. I have been passing a lot of gas.
* Today I went to the bathroom and started passing what I thought was gas. Instead there were small white mucus covered stools floating to the bottom of the toilet bowl. Five minutes after that I felt like I needed to go again, but I have not yet. After a few minutes the feeling goes away, usually after my rectum rumbles (possible gas??). I am actually scared because I never know what is going to happen next.
Sorry about the length. I hope someone can give some idea of what is going on here. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by KDD 26; 03-15-2008 at 05:53 AM.