It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2008, 05:49 AM   #1
(female)

KDD 26 HB User
Can Someone Give Me Some Insight

Alright here it goes:

* On March 4th I started having bowel movements that came out as light brown flakes. It felt like I was passing a lot of gas when I went to the bathroom, but when I looked there were those light brown flakes. That lasted all night and the next morning I had a normal, soft bowel movement. Everything seemed back to normal until...

* On March 9th I had the same kind of light, brown, flakey bowel movement. This time, though, when I wiped there was a lot of yellowish mucus on the toilet paper. Throughout the day I had many, small, soft bowel movements with that yellowish mucus mostly showing up on the toilet paper.

* On March 11th, after being slightly constipated for the past few days, I had diarrhea.

* After the diarrhea I went back to being constipated. I did not have a bowel movement for two days. My stomach has been rumbling ever since. It even sounds like my rectum is rumbling. I have been passing a lot of gas.

* Today I went to the bathroom and started passing what I thought was gas. Instead there were small white mucus covered stools floating to the bottom of the toilet bowl. Five minutes after that I felt like I needed to go again, but I have not yet. After a few minutes the feeling goes away, usually after my rectum rumbles (possible gas??). I am actually scared because I never know what is going to happen next.

Sorry about the length. I hope someone can give some idea of what is going on here. Thanks in advance.

KDD

Last edited by KDD 26; 03-15-2008 at 05:53 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-01-2008, 07:26 AM   #2
(female)

reeree123 HB User
Re: Can Someone Give Me Some Insight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDD 26 View Post
Alright here it goes:

* On March 4th I started having bowel movements that came out as light brown flakes. It felt like I was passing a lot of gas when I went to the bathroom, but when I looked there were those light brown flakes. That lasted all night and the next morning I had a normal, soft bowel movement. Everything seemed back to normal until...

* On March 9th I had the same kind of light, brown, flakey bowel movement. This time, though, when I wiped there was a lot of yellowish mucus on the toilet paper. Throughout the day I had many, small, soft bowel movements with that yellowish mucus mostly showing up on the toilet paper.

* On March 11th, after being slightly constipated for the past few days, I had diarrhea.

* After the diarrhea I went back to being constipated. I did not have a bowel movement for two days. My stomach has been rumbling ever since. It even sounds like my rectum is rumbling. I have been passing a lot of gas.

* Today I went to the bathroom and started passing what I thought was gas. Instead there were small white mucus covered stools floating to the bottom of the toilet bowl. Five minutes after that I felt like I needed to go again, but I have not yet. After a few minutes the feeling goes away, usually after my rectum rumbles (possible gas??). I am actually scared because I never know what is going to happen next.

Sorry about the length. I hope someone can give some idea of what is going on here. Thanks in advance.

KDD
it could be irritable bowel syndrom, but if i was you i would get checked up with the doctor, dont ignore your symtoms, i ignored my symtoms for 6 months and now my stomach is in a right mess with suspected ulcers and helicobacter

Closed Thread