It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2008, 07:28 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

pucca_chick HB User
Unhappy yuck-please help

this might be a bit vivid sorry. im familiar with constipation usually, and sometimes painful bowel movements. the odd bit of diahrea never goes amiss either, but it is not pure liquid, its just lose. for a long time ive had mucus in my stools. not a lot but i notice it on the paper afterwards, is white and yellowy and jelly like, sometimes i have a bit of mucus covering my stools also.

i would tend to get a lot of stomach cramps, and feel blocked to the point its been very sore. for the last while ive had less problems, altho i started meds for something else 2 weeks ago and naturally had pure liquid diahhrea.

recently also ive been expreiencing sharp pain under my right ribs that goes up to my back, sometimes at night i cant lie on my right side, it feels deep and is painful, my left lower back then began throbbing also. then other times my left side feels pressured, like its my stomach pulsating only sore, it only lasts a minute or two and then goes again.

anyway, this morning i went to the toilet and passed smaller stools, it wasnt as difficult as it has been at times, it was slightly painful at the start, but more in my lower stomach,then when it was passed they were coated in mucus, it was streaky and it looked white, i dont like it-it looks like something diseased.

does anyone know what this could be?? i eat a hight fibre diet, i havent really felt like eating much due to my meds, but generaly i eat a yogurt for breakfast to try and help it. the rest i eat chicken and fibre really. im not totally sure but i thiink i have slightly lost weight in the last week or so(although it is probably the meds), my waist used to be around 31 inches nd now its 30(happy days though!).

im a generally tired peson who could sleep for ages, i am frequently nauseas and ofen have what seems like flu like symptoms-but theyre mostly somatic apparently although my immune system did drop in my blood tests.

please help, any advice would be really apprecited.

xx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2008, 11:03 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

pucca_chick HB User
Re: yuck-please help

just now i sort of needed to go. but it feels like its stuck far up around my lower stomach, there can be a sharp throbbing or pressure pain. i barley managed to pass anything despite that feeling, when i did again it was covered in mucus exepct this time after there was pink mucus on the toilet paper. im mortified to speak to someone about it-does this mean hemaroids-im 20!
please help

xx

Closed Thread