It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2008, 03:24 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

*Versailles* HB User
Red face Hemorrhoid near vagina?

I was diagnosed a couple years ago with hemorrhoids. I have a couple internal, but then I have two external. I've noticed though that after some bouts of intestinal problems over the last six months or so, one of the hemorrhoids has become extremely swollen and extends from the opening of my rectum forward across the perineal tissue and very near my vaginal opening. It is really causing me problems and I wasn't sure how often this happens.

I've already consulted with a doctor and I know there's not much surgically that can be done (since I understand hemorrhoids are basically enlarged blood vessels). But I wanted to know if anyone else has something like this? It makes having intercourse very, very uncomfortable, plus it is just a nuisance. I'm sick of the pain and burning and very self-conscience about the swelling down there.

Any advice is greatly appreciated,

Vers

Old 04-03-2008, 09:10 AM   #2
(female)

shoshik HB User
Re: Hemorrhoid near vagina?

I had hemorrhoids for many years, and had tried all kinds of treatments, without getting really good results. In the best case, I got only longer or shorter periods of relief from pain, until a friend told me about Rue Care Oil. It's all natural treatment, and it shrinks the hemorrhoids and stops the bleeding. You can get it on line. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread