Re: when to see dr., possible diverticulitis attack?
Don't mess around with this. Its better to be safe than sorry. If he has a full blown attack he probably won't be able to have his scheduled surgery in June. Or, if you wait too long he may have to have an emergency resection, which you definitely don't want. I'd call if he's still having symptoms tomorrow. Let the doctors decide what to do. Good luck, and please post back and let us know how your husband is doing.