It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2008, 01:53 PM   #1
(female)

Jeanne1110 HB User
Abdominal Pain at waist right side...

I was recently inn th hospital for some undiagnosed gastrointestinal disorder. I was there two weeks. I was having diarreha, vomiting and completley dehydrated. I had white count of 24K and a lot others off A cat scan only showed fibroid tumor uterus and fatty liver. Now i came home a about ten days ago better and getting back to normal.

I am now having pain in my right side at waist and constipated. lesser appetite, and at point nausea. I am not sure what to do. I have no fever and wonder if this could be that i am becoming constipated from all the diareha there was nothing in me. Any ideas. I have had two days and has not gotten worse or better The pain is at my right waist and when palpitating does feel more tender. .

Last edited by Jeanne1110; 05-04-2008 at 01:57 PM. Reason: spelling

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2008, 10:21 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Re: Abdominal Pain at waist right side...

It sounds like trapped gas in the colon and as it moves it causes crampingand spasms.

I think your illness has changed how your intestines digest food -- and your doctors may never find out what is going on because they don't look for the cause.

Lack of some minerals in your system like magnesium & calcium can cause spasms &cramps.

I wish you well---Harry

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread