It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2008, 06:49 AM   #1
(female)

KDD 26 HB User
Hemorrhoid Help

When my hemorrhoids flare up, they are bad. It does not happen all the time, every few months or so. When they do I take a mirror and look at them just to make sure it isn't anything that I haven't seen before (I know it sounds disgusting, but I just have to be sure). Alright, here we go with the TMI. Everything looked normal, expect at the tip, the area closest to my anus, it was a blueish color and only that small part.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-20-2008, 07:05 AM   #2
(female)

KDD 26 HB User
Re: Hemorrhoid Help

There is more to the story.

I guess what I have what they call a protruding internal hemorrhoid. Yesturday when I went to bed it was gone. I woke up in the middle of the night and it was back. It was gone again this morning, that is, until I went to the bathroom. As soon as I sat down on the toliet it was back. I could feel it come out. The only thing is that I didn't have a bowel movement. I didn't need to have one. It just came out from me sitting on the toilet. It also was bleeding. Not a lot, just a few bright red dots on the toilet paper. I checked to see where the blood was coming from exactly; and the only place the blood was coming from was the hemorrhoid. I had a bowel movement or two yesturday and had no bleeding, granted they were nice and soft. Today I just sit on the toliet and it starts to bleed. In the past the only times my hemorrhoids have bleed was when I had a large stool or did some strenous work (like snow shoveling).

Why is it bleeding like that and should I be concerned? Also I just developed a cough. When I cough I can feel it putting pressure on my anal area. Could that make the hemorrhoid worse?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread