It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2008, 09:52 AM   #1
(female)

KDD 26 HB User
Hemorrhoid Relief

I guess I have a protruding hemorrhoid. It has been around since Sunday. Tuesday morning it was gone, but came back after I went to the bathroom. The same thing happened today. The first time it bled was with my bowel movement today. Then it just started itching real bad, but that went away after a few minutes. My problem is that it is still hanging outside my anus. It will usually go in by itself, but it will just not stay in. Walking around is annoying because as soon as I start it starts itching and hurting. Its not severe, but it is just a real annoyance. Is there anyway to fix this? I have been dealing because I don't have to do anything and can just sit around the house, but I am going to have to do to work in a few days. I don't know if I will be able to deal.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
After hemorrhoid surgery, still looks like I have external hemorrhoids, help! desertdove Bowel Disorders 61 07-12-2011 06:59 PM
pain after hemorrhoid banding paolo2143 Bowel Disorders 93 02-17-2010 01:03 PM
I have a hemorrhoid that appears to have a blood blister on it! Gajl Bowel Disorders 4 01-24-2008 07:03 AM
One (1) finger-like external hemorrhoid. Hemorrhoidectomy? -- Or just live with it! big budha Bowel Disorders 57 10-04-2007 07:00 AM
Hemorrhoid issue? rye222 Bowel Disorders 2 08-24-2006 10:26 PM