It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2008, 09:54 PM   #1
(female)

kalishea HB User
"Pimple" like bump under skin near/in anal crack?

I am in my mid-twenties and for about 9 months I have had a little pimple sized bump under the skin on the outer edge of my anal crack. It is not visable on the top of my skin (my husband can't see a thing there), and it isn't painful at all except if I touch it and then it shoots a shot of pain up my body. I have no other problems or any blood in my stool or anything.
I am just trying to figure out what it is? I am thinking it might be nerve related by the way the pain shoots. Any ideas?
(cyst, hemmroid, abscess?)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-26-2008, 10:34 PM   #2
(male)

AZander HB User
Re: "Pimple" like bump under skin near/in anal crack?

If the bump is not on or inside your anus then it's not a hemorrhoid. If it has been their for 9 month, possibly a cyst. You should go to your doctor and have it looked at.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread