It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2008, 09:36 AM   #1
(male)

WorriedStomachx HB User
Un-solid poop, is it normal?

The past few weeks I have not had a solid poop, I had diarrhea for a day and then it got better, but my poop is still coming out kind of peanut butter like, it's not painful, there's no stool. But i'm leaving for boot camp in 3 weeks and I'd like to try and get the normal "logs" back before I leave, are there any home remedies I can make that will help my situation?

Old 10-07-2008, 09:26 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Harry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB UserHarry HB User
Re: Un-solid poop, is it normal?

I think you need to intake more water soluble fiber-- it will bulk up your stool.
The natrual foods are grains, beans and peas and root veggies.

Too much insoluble fiber like fruits and veggies cause stools but not large because they don't contain enough fluids.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2008, 06:31 AM   #3
(male)

redherb HB User
Re: Un-solid poop, is it normal?

Taking in lost of food with high fiber content like fruits and vegetables will help you in your problem. A friend of mine have experienced un-solid poof and what he did was he ate one banana every meal and the next day, he poop and he saw that is is more solid like. I mean maybe eating banana would help

Closed Thread