It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2008, 04:24 PM   #1
(male)

taco HB User
Itchy ******** and Not a good poop

For the past month or so, I have to return to the bathroom after I poop to re-wipe. My butt hole really starts itching and then it starts to bleed. This is a really weird feeling, because it itches so bad that when I re-wipe, it feels sooooooo good, like an orgasim.. This is really embarising and not fun for me. What could be wrong??? I wipe really good after i poop, but when I go back to rewipe, there is poop there again and it itches so bad. Please help me!! Please.

Thank you in advance.

Old 12-24-2008, 05:33 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User
Re: Itchy ******** and Not a good poop

I have been told when this happens it's because you have too much yeast in your body. You need to de yeast the body. You can find ways to cleanse the body of too much yeast. We can get it internally alot from the food we eat. One of the signs is an itchy anus. To be blunt. Sorry. Good luck! I have been through this too.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2008, 05:58 PM   #3
(female)

flan47 HB User

it sounds like hemorrhoids to me. a little preparation H should do the trick.

Old 12-25-2008, 06:21 AM   #4
(female)

fibro-worn HB Userfibro-worn HB User

Also when you wipe try using moist wipes to cleanse yourself better. And also to not irriatate the sensitive skin area from wiping so much with dry toilet paper.

Old 01-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #5
(male)

lock911 HB User

i have the exact same problem. months and months and its not going away. any more help? thanks a lot

Old 03-23-2009, 04:11 PM   #6
(male)

taco HB User

Nothing has helped.. I'm a 30 year old male and this is VERY UNCOMFORTABLE!!! I beg for help.. It only itches after I poop.. I have to go back and rewipe up to 3 times... It really really itches. I've checked for worms, but don't see any.. I really want this to stop.... Please help!!!

Old 07-30-2009, 08:18 PM   #7
(male)

morethanme HB User

you can try this, my dr. told me to do it my not take it away but it really helps. get a cotton balls put a few like 10 or so in a zipp lock bag and put baby powder in the bag a good amount and close the bag shake it up good. than take one cotton ball out of the bag and put it up to the butt hole, but not in it ok. In between your crack and leave it. I will take away the itching most of the time Ido it still and when you lose it or have a BM go to your bag a get a new one hope this helps you

Old 08-03-2009, 01:21 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

momzworkin HB Usermomzworkin HB Usermomzworkin HB Usermomzworkin HB Usermomzworkin HB Usermomzworkin HB Usermomzworkin HB User

I was having this problem too and my doctor said to up my fiber and water intake to make firmer stools that come completely out. I also suffer from hemmeroids which are WORSE after the leaking/bleeding. I have found that wiping with a "wet" wipe and prepH I feel much better, cleaner and safer.

Old 08-03-2009, 02:09 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

I suggest you see your doctor. Parasites are not visable to the naked eye, and need to be seen under a microscope. Is this more common at night?

Closed Thread