It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2009, 08:03 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

surferdude26 HB User
Exclamation weird odors from anal area

Hi all,
I have been doing some researching on the net and got to find out, all about what exactly TMAU is and found it interesting. Umm, but this is where I am confused with. Lately, I have been experiencing some kind of a anal or rectum odor from my behind and it doesn't smell garbagey, or fishy, just sometimes, smells like crap. Could it be that I have TMAU, or a form of it? I ask this, because I have been to my doctors and asked him, if my body is giving off this bad bo, but he said, that he couldn't sense anything. I also, had asked my family members, along with some of my friends and they both say, that they can't sense anything coming from me. I am confused? I have had comments made indirectly to me, while I was several feet away, or passed people, where I've heard them say, " ewww, what smells, or "did someone fart or crap themselves." When I am in environments, like the bus terminal around alot of people, the library, or career center, looking for work, to hear someone say that, while I am around, makes me feel very embarassed and humiliated and subconscience. Now, I am sorry for being somewhat graphic about this, but I also have to mention, that I was sexually raped sometime, 2 yrs ago. I have noticed because of this unfortunate thing happening to me, that my anal area has obviously been expanded and dilated, because of what had happened. I am just wondering, if because of this opening in my rectum area, if that can be the cause of an anal odor, from this area or my rectum area? As I have mentioned, I have been to my doctor and told him this and he was very surprised, but asked me to get tested, so I did. I got the results back and thank God, I wasn't positive for HIV or Aids. So, that's great news! Anyhow, please feel free to send me a new thread or post, on any comments, or advice, you could give me. I would appreciate any and all answers, as, I am looking for an answer myself and haven't gotten one lately and am getting sick of, not getting any answers. I need some help. This odor, is greatly affecting my social life, looking for work, connecting with friends, etcertra, etcetra. Please help!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-03-2009, 06:40 PM   #2
(female)

NoRelief HB User
Unhappy Re: weird odors from anal area

I have same problem. Read my post to Katliz. I am missing one third of my external anal sphincter and believe this is my problem. I am also going to ask the doctor about TMAU. I get comments from customers at work. I'm sick of the comments, and sniffing. My husband says he can't smell it but this is common.

Old 02-17-2009, 03:14 PM   #3
(male)

Samgolf007 HB User
Re: weird odors from anal area

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRelief View Post
I have same problem. Read my post to Katliz. I am missing one third of my external anal sphincter and believe this is my problem. I am also going to ask the doctor about TMAU. I get comments from customers at work. I'm sick of the comments, and sniffing. My husband says he can't smell it but this is common.
im from belgium and i too have the same problem.. what i find weird is that when i ask a friend and i have maybe 5 times the dont smell anything not even parent doctors did al the bowel scans rectum scans but yet when i am in school people sniff (mostly) make comments..thats pretty weird 5 very good friends AND even parents..and i even have a dropdead gorgeus girlfriend who love me very much she can have an guy but still she's with me?
what i have found out after 6 years of the problem after 2 years i went to see a shrink and he gave me anti depressiva its the dutch word but oull understand..and after maybe a year i stopped the medication and i was cured then one week i ate a lot of unhealthy food and i thought to mself i hope it doesnt come back and guess what?..its been 6 years now i think your brain controls it the more your paying attention to the remarks the more it happens..but then how can your brain make you release an odor trough your anus?its really in the brain cuz when i eat at home nothing happens but when i do at a public place whit lots of people my bowel starts to work so hard and i have to fart the whole time BUT i dont smell it ..off course i fart occasionaly everybody does but then i do smell regular fart smells thats kinda weird no?
for all you fellowsufferers try to fill up a bath and see the tiny little bubbles come out of ur anus constantly with me its really constant you cannot smell if you shower 3 times a day thats crazy..

i dont know anymore im going

Last edited by Samgolf007; 02-17-2009 at 03:16 PM.

Old 04-18-2010, 10:03 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

surferdude26 HB User
Re: weird odors from anal area

To SamGolf007
Hey Sam Golf, this is Surferdude27. I just read your text and can totally relate to you. Um, have you ever decided to see a chinese herbal therapist? If you decide to go this route, I would suggest looking into trying a product, called: Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan. I know of an acquiantance who has tried this and it has somewhat helped her. Get back to me, let me know what you think. O

Last edited by moderator2; 04-19-2010 at 06:42 AM. Reason: please do not post your email address

Closed Thread