It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2009, 05:57 AM   #1
(female)

worriedgal80 HB User
hi im really worried..

Im a 28 year old girl, ive reently given birth a month ago, anyways ive had some problems with my stool, no pain, or blood, (well sometimes when i wipe here was a little bit of blood but not sure if it came out of bum or not) (i was still bleeding (lochia =afterbirth blood)and had a bad eistonomy (where they cut you down there), anyway i founf that my bowel s have been smaller in size and mixed with a brown jelly like substance
sometmes i have watery diarreah with brown jelly, it dosent smell or anything.
i have no abdoinal pain an xray turned out negative?
stool sample turned out normal? blood test showed i was anemic and blood sugur a little high?
this has lasted a couple of weeks.
i suffer fro BAD anxiety
constantly thining ive got cancer.
anyways anyone else with similar experience im depressed over this.
should i get a colonoscopy anyways?

Old 01-12-2009, 08:27 AM   #2
(male)

kennyboy HB Userkennyboy HB User
Re: hi im really worried..

Give your body time to adjust after the birth of your new baby which is not a small issue for your body. If the blood is bright red then that is a good sign as it suggests the problem is local and immediate and you should heal in good time. If it is a deep red then that suggests the blood is not fresh and the problem is taking its time to show itself. Whatever the colour I would raise it with your nurse and not worry unecessarily as you should try to relax and enjoy these early moments with your baby. Congratulations by the way. Cheers, kennyboy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2009, 04:17 PM   #3
(female)

mysixpack HB User
Re: hi im really worried..

Did you have any meds or an epidural? If so then maybe it is from that. I've had six kids and can tell you it takes time for your body to go back to normal. I did have a colonoscopy after the last baby-I had blood in my stool. It was nothing bad. Good luck! Enjoy your baby....don't stress....this time flies by! Next week my oldest turns 15! He just walked by me and told me he was going to start driving in 6 months-OH MY GOSH! Your so young and your body will heal up great! I had my first one at 22 and my last one at 35-big difference! Just breath!

Closed Thread