It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2009, 04:23 AM   #1
(male)

Tennant85 HB User
My bowel is being weird

For a few months now, I have been getting these very strange periodic bouts of diarrhoea that have been occurring about every three weeks. There does seem to be a pattern in that it only ever happens the once with no stomach pain or any other signs of illness whatsoever. I do get a little lower stomach discomfort before it happens but I wouldn't describe it as unbearable.

I'm just looking for opinions here as I have seen doctors who have suggested things like changing my diet and lifestyle, etc. This is all well and good but it would be helpful to hear any other possible answers or ideas.

This problem is becoming quite an obstacle in my life as it is unpredictable and sudden. I feel like a ticking timebomb.

Can anyone help?
Report Bad Post Edit/Delete Message

Old 01-25-2009, 07:24 AM   #2
(female)

TikkiRo HB User
Post Re: My bowel is being weird

Not suffered the exact same problem as you, but having had many bouts of diarrhea over time, I would suggest the only way you'll find any possible "trigger" for this would be to keep a diary - record what you eat, and drink, and when you have your bouts and see if you can determine any pattern. Might take you to do this for some months if it's so intermittent perhaps though, which will take a lot of discipline (not very good at it myself personally!) - worth a try perhaps tho?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread