It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2009, 05:53 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

surferdude26 HB User
Hi all, got some pretty good news!

Hi all,
Surferdude here. Well, went to my doctor, about 2 weeks ago. He examined my backside, my sphincter area. He said that everything was normal and that my sphincter area had healed up nicely. However, I told him, that I was still dealing with some very frustrating problems while out in public, like anal leakage from the sphincter area and other things as well. Anyways, sorry for being a little graphic. Anyhow, so tomorrow on the 26th of January on Monday, I go to see my doctor again. The good news is, he is willing to give me a referral for a sigmoidoscopy. Hopefully for me, this is good news. I take it like that. Hopefully as, the hospital members examine me, there will be an answer for me, in regards to the anal leakage and anal smells. I hope so. I am definetely, going to bring it to their attention, as my doctor doesn't know how to help me with the anal leakage, after I use the washroom, or this supposedly unusual smell, coming from my anus area. Talked to my doctor about it and he said, that he couldn't smell anything. My family and friends all said the same thing. They say, it's all in my head, but how can it be just in my head if, when I am not thinking about it, it's still there? That to me, just doesn't make sense? The frustrating thing is that, I have never had problems with bo before, until I went through an unfortunate event, about 2 yrs ago. Since this last year, I have really noticed it, at certain times. I have my good and bad days with this. Anyways, hopefully as I, have this procedure done, it will give me some answers as to, what's really going on with me. Take care all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread