It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2009, 08:13 AM   #1
(male)

marley09 HB User
do hemorroids every go away fully

I had a pretty bad case of gastroentritis about 1.5yr ago. It gave me terrible diarrhea which had me on the toilet about 6-8 times a day. As a result I got terrible hemorroids some of which were prolapsed... incredibly painful. Since then I got the all clear and feel pretty good apart from some gassiness. The hemorroids were treated also. However the hemorroids never went away fully. There is no pain or discomfort anymore but they are definitely still there and sometimes they come out after a bowel movement. Sometimes i notice a tiny bit of blood on the tissue I'm wondering if they should totally dissappear? Or will i have these reminders of my gastro forever? Should i be treating them? And are there any home remidies that might help
Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2010, 08:17 AM   #2
(male)

marley09 HB User
Re: do hemorroids every go away fully

Does anyone know if they will every full go away? Or if ther is anythign i can do to help get rid of them?

Any infor greatly appreciated...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-25-2010, 08:00 AM   #3
(male)

marley09 HB User
Unhappy Re: do hemorroids every go away fully

Anybody...???

Old 06-28-2010, 04:08 PM   #4
(male)

jacktwo HB User
Re: do hemorroids every go away fully

yes they eventually all go away. think of it like acne / spots all over your face while going through puberty - eventually they all go away. you might get the odd spot sometimes and this could be due to unhealthy eating, lots of excersize and you dont wash right afterwards and let sweat dry on you, or from stress.

you could get minor hemmorhoids in the future from eating rubbish foods that clog up your bowels and cause you to force out very hard stools, or some foods cause you to produce too much acid - therefore burning you as you pass it out and causing bleeds which lead to hemmorhoids.

however, the major crisis of having lots of hemmorhoids at once will eventually go away. you need to just keep watching what you eat, excersize more, and take medication for it such as supositories (bullet like blocks that you push up there which melt and soothe the inner walls), or you can use products like hemoclin (tube that goes a bit inside up there with button to push this foam which will heal the damage and get rid of the hemmorhoids).

Closed Thread