It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2009, 07:51 AM   #1
(female)

missheart HB User
Unhappy Two External Hemorrhoids Problem

Hi. I am 30yo female. I got my first hemorrhoid at 20 and it never went away. Over the years I just dealt with it. About three years ago I got another hemorrhoid that never went away...it just stayed out. So now I have two external hemorrhoids. They are not painfull anymore I just do not want them. Is it possible for my anus to get back to normal with surgery? I would love to have a normal anus. I do not have any kids nor am I sexually active at all due to this.

Also I have heard that pregnancy causes hemorrhoids too. I would love to have kids someday. I know that pregnancy could also bring on hemorrhoids. If I get mine removed now wouldn't it be better off for me in the future...meaning if I did get hemorrhoids while pregnant it would be one and not two that I already have plus another one pushing out...am I making any sense?

I'm hoping I wouldn't get any at all though. Please advise. Thanks so much! =)

Old 01-27-2009, 06:23 AM   #2
(female)

Rubydee12 HB User
Re: Two External Hemorrhoids Problem

You should go see a colon rectal surgeon...what you have may be external skin tags, not hemorrhoids. If they are skin tags they can be surgically removed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-14-2010, 05:20 PM   #3
(female)

rashisha HB User
Question Re: Two External Hemorrhoids Problem

Hi,

I was reading the boards for my hemorrhoid problem and came across your post. I have exactly the same prob. 2-3 hemorrhoids which cause problems ocassionally. But, my question is same as yours. Am 30 & am going to conceive. So, what did you do? Did you get them removed? Even I am scared if I develop additional hemorrhoids during pregnancy, I might have to rush for surgery then.. Pls let me know what you did.. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by missheart View Post
Hi. I am 30yo female. I got my first hemorrhoid at 20 and it never went away. Over the years I just dealt with it. About three years ago I got another hemorrhoid that never went away...it just stayed out. So now I have two external hemorrhoids. They are not painfull anymore I just do not want them. Is it possible for my anus to get back to normal with surgery? I would love to have a normal anus. I do not have any kids nor am I sexually active at all due to this.

Also I have heard that pregnancy causes hemorrhoids too. I would love to have kids someday. I know that pregnancy could also bring on hemorrhoids. If I get mine removed now wouldn't it be better off for me in the future...meaning if I did get hemorrhoids while pregnant it would be one and not two that I already have plus another one pushing out...am I making any sense?

I'm hoping I wouldn't get any at all though. Please advise. Thanks so much! =)

Closed Thread