It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2009, 04:38 PM   #1
(female)

sh 08 HB User
a bit concerned about whats happening to me!

monday i had bad diarhea but took imodium and it seemed to go away...next day i felt a bit off but ok and took a pepto...all of a sudden 3 days later i am walking home and it felt like someone punched me in the stomach and i could feel gas building up....half hr later i got really gassy and it smells a bit like rotten eggs so i had a bowel movement once i got home and it was diarhea again even though things like imodium usually bung me up for a fews days after! so i had the kicked in the stomach feeling sudden onset of gas and diarhea...although its not like water (yet) it isnt pleasant! when i was little i was diagnosed with having ibs but after a few years it went away and never really came up again but i am wondering if it is that again?? but its been so long! i am under a lot of stress yes but no more than the last 15 years lol i just dont get these symptoms! by the way i dont eat dairy and today i had a salad for lunch with lettuce tomatoes celery croutons dressing and red onion but didnt have alot of the dressing and onion...i usually eat things that can cause stomach problems but i usually have such a strong stomach so i dont think its food issues and i have eaten that salad before with those ingredients

Old 02-06-2009, 09:31 AM   #2
(male)

Vikingjeff HB User
Re: a bit concerned about whats happening to me!

Well, it could be IBS, C diff(is there mucus in your stool?). If it is C diff, you will know as the runs will not stop. You need to get tested.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread