It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
(female)

lunacid HB User
Sometimes I get dizzy and faint when I have diarrhia

Lately I've been noticing that if I eat unhealthy food it's easy for me to get diarrhea. Usually I won't feel like I have to go but then my stomach will hurt like something is ripping it apart. Then I'll get hot flashes (I'm only a 24 yr old female). I'll start to sweat and feel sick and I'll immediately know I need to make a run for the bathroom. But before I make it to the bathroom, my hot flashes will get worse and I'll get really dizzy. Not just lightheaded but it's like a high but a very bad, scary high. My vision gets blurry, my pupils diolate and I black out. I usually wake up on the floor because somehow I faint before I make it to the toilet. I've hit my head good a couple times and once I fell into the shower. I don't know why this is happening. I never heard of anything like that. Usually I'll stay passed out for maybe 10 seconds until I wake up, wondering what happened with no memory of anything other than walking to the bathroom. Usually when I snap out of it, I freak out because this is really weird. Does anyone have any idea what this could be? I'm afraid one day I'll be driving and this could happen and I'll crash or something. Anyone have any clue what's going on? I'm pretty fit and healthy otherwise.

Old 02-10-2009, 06:42 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User
Re: Sometimes I get dizzy and faint when I have diarrhia

I don't have any answere for you. But you really should see your doc about this..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-24-2009, 07:36 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User
Re: Sometimes I get dizzy and faint when I have diarrhia

I know I feel like I am sweating and blood pressure is elevating by a diarrhea moment. It is very unpleasant! But I haven't passed out. That would be frightening. I would consult with a doctor about this so you can get this under control. Good luck hon!

Closed Thread