It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2009, 02:30 PM   #1
(male)

steeben123 HB User
Piles

I have piles....I know they're piles as I have all the same symptoms as various medical websites say. Thing is there's sometimes a lot of bleeding especially yesterday and sometimes i get a burning sensation too.

Another thing I've noticed is that sometimes when i clean myself after using the toilet i can feel what I thought was a stool still inside. I assumed it was constipation and ate more fibre. After about a week of the 'stool' I decided I'd have a feel myself and it seems it's a large piece of skin tissue which is sometimes protruding.

Old 02-22-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
(male)

kennyboy HB Userkennyboy HB User
Re: Piles

The lump you feel could be a skin tag that develops in line with an anal fissure. Do you have a sharp pain when you first go? If you do it's almost certain to be a fissure. Hemorrhoids and a fissure are common ailment together and one ailment tends to mask the other. It is important to know for sure which one it is (or both) so go visit your doctor and get checked over. An absolute must is to change your diet and make your stools soft on a regular basis so that you avoid stressing the area. Oil, fiber and water is the way to go. Good luck and let us know how you get on. Cheers.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-24-2009, 08:50 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User
Re: Piles

Mine is like that too, it still feels like I have another movement in there. Alot of the times its the swelling from the tear (the anal fissure) and it sure takes awhile to get these healed up.

Closed Thread