It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2009, 10:26 PM   #1
(male)

pootytang HB User
I'm only 16 and I HAVE INTERNAL HEMORRHOIDS!

OK see I'm only 15 but ill be turning 16 in 10 day and I can't believe that I have internal hemorrhoids. I've been under a lot of stress lately and this had led me to a lot on constipation and this has really started them to bleed. I've had hemorrhoids for about 2 month now but just found out yesterday because I had a hard bowel moment and the entire toilet bowl filled with blood so I freaked out and told my mom she took me to the hospital. They told me it was a bad idea to not have told anyone about this but as a 16 year old in high school it kind'a sucks for this to happen to you, I've completely shut everyone out I don't go on class trips, I don't got out with my friends any more in fear that this would happen hemorrhoids has a huge effect on your life and I really hope mine will go away.

Does anyone know if they can and if they will go away?!?

Last edited by moderator4; 02-24-2009 at 10:41 PM.

Old 02-25-2009, 06:25 AM   #2
(male)

kennyboy HB Userkennyboy HB User
Re: I'm only 16 and I HAVE INTERNAL HEMORRHOIDS!

Hello mate. Cheer up a bit because it's not the end of the world having internal hemorrhoids and avoiding social events is not going to do you any good at all. None of your schoolmates will know if you don't tell them...it's not as if they are going to take a look is it! External hems however would have been a different issue.

At your age you should heal with the correct diet so get your mum educated on the food front, maybe even start preparing some food for yourself. If you are overweight slim off some and do regular excercise but it is very important not to strain until you are healed.

I can only guess that you have been doing some high energy activities where you put a lot of exertion on your abdomen. Weight lifting for example tends to bring it on but hemorrhoids can affect anybody at any age and who knows some of your school friends may also be suffering but not tell you.

You will heal in time, don't eat junk food ar anything else that might cause constipation and................. don't worry.......
..............as there's only one man who could embarrass you by being able to see inside with his x ray vision and the last time I heard he was off somewhere looking for kryptonite.

Last edited by kennyboy; 02-25-2009 at 08:49 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread