It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2009, 02:47 AM   #1
(female)

silverfruit HB User
Question Constipation detox

I am changing my diet in an attempt to treat candida, and although I am eating leafy greens,bananas, and drinking one and a half litres of good spring water each day, I'm quite constipated and it is causing no end of problems as the candida recycles round my body instead of being eliminated, any sage advice out there please.

Old 02-27-2009, 03:47 AM   #2
(male)

kennyboy HB Userkennyboy HB User
Re: Constipation detox

Hello. If you read my posts you will find I'm a great believer in the use of oils to keep your stools soft. From what I understand Candida is a yeast build up in your intestines that can spread to other parts of your body. Yeast needs sugar and water to multiply so a good start would be to cut down on sugar intake. You can't cut down on water as it is essential to keeping your stools soft......so the only thing I can suggest is to consume an inhibitor that will stop the yeast from multiplying in your gut. Yeast cannot thrive in oil so if you make an effort to consume more oil it will do two things 1/ inhibit the yeast build up and 2/ keep your stools soft to avoid constipation.

Please let us know how you get on. Cheers.

Last edited by kennyboy; 02-27-2009 at 03:47 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #3
(female)

silverfruit HB User

dear Kennyboy, thankyou for advice will go today to shops and buy some good oil and I will let you know how I get on.l

Old 02-28-2009, 12:43 AM   #4
(male)

Good luck, but don't give up if you don't get immediate results. These things sometimes take a while to resolve themselves. The yeast already in your system will take a while to dissipate even if you stop the activity within your intestines, so be patient.

Old 03-07-2009, 01:14 AM   #5
(female)

silverfruit HB User

Dear Kennyboy thanks for advice re oil in my diet for constipation, I bought some good cold pressed olive oil and I just take 3 to 4 swigs a day as I quite like the flavor. the oil has made a great difference ,after about 4 days it began to work, and I drink about one and a half litres of good spring water a day although I'm now being told that I should be drinking sterilised water,as apparently it's supposed to be better,I dont know,anyway oil is great and thanks again. Regards Silverfruit

Old 03-07-2009, 02:08 AM   #6
(male)

Great news! I'm really pleased for you and you must be feeling so much better.
Spring water sounds good to me as it's well water you have to be careful with.

You have some really good oils in Australia some of the best I've tasted, expensive though but I suppose the transport costs to the UK don't help.

Cheers.

Closed Thread