It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2009, 07:08 AM   #1
(female)

andrea coulter HB User
abdominal pain and bleeding from back passage

i have severe right sided abdominal pain also am blleeding from my back passage. i was diagnosed with having large cists on both ovaries a month or so ago and am due appointment next week but these last few days have become unbearable with pain and blleeding from my back passage?

<edited: do not abreviate words.>

Old 03-11-2009, 09:47 PM   #2
(female)

debbiesdollies HB User
Re: abdominal pain and bleeding from back passage

I too have a very large cyst on my right ovary. I just had surgery for a bowel resection and between that and the cyst my whole abdomen just hurt. So much pressure. I am experiencing bleeding as well but not sure if its from surgery or the cyst. I have read that there have been good results with the supplement inositol. Also, avoid caffeine, aggravates ovarian cysts.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread