It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
(male)

NutFlush HB User
Cannot Relax Anus to Defecate

I have been having this problem ever since I graduated from college and began working in an office.

I try to be politically savvy at all times, saying the correct thing, dressing for success, etc... all to hopefully get to the corner office one day.

My problem stems from the bathroom at work. The bathroom is set up in a way that I am uncomfortable with the idea of pooping at work. I am subconsciously worrying that someone will hear my fart or whatever and can figure out who is in the stall, either via the crack in the stall door or from my area of the floor.

This has led me to hold in my poop for several hours at a time. Well, this past week, things took a turn for the worst. I have noticed over the past few weeks that when I poop at work, my anus will not fully open up/relax to let the poop out. This means the big poop will only partially come out in a stringy style.

Now however, I can't relax my colon at all. I squeeze and squeeze and nothing...all because the anus won't relax! I know and feel the poop there, ready to come out but nothing. At times, I squeeze so hard that I fear a hemorrhoid will occur in the near future. I am only 21 years old...

What can I do to help me relax my colon? Yesterday I was home from work and decided to take four laxatives (two Wednesday night and two Thursday morning). I **** twice and than had diarrhea about 4 times. This cleaned me out a little but I still had the problem of the anus not opening to let everything out...

This is really frustrating and I worry that complications will arise from this down the road...be it colon cancer, hemorrhoids, whatever.

What am I supposed to do? All I want to do is relax my colon so I can fully **** in under thirty seconds like I used to :'(

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-11-2009, 05:11 AM   #2
(male)

kennyboy HB Userkennyboy HB User
Re: Cannot Relax Anus to Defecate

Change your job so that you can have a good crap in peace.

Your first question during interview
'Can I see your toilet please?'
Then watch his/her face.
If he/she smiles, take the job.

Last edited by kennyboy; 04-11-2009 at 05:19 AM.

Old 04-11-2009, 10:13 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Brocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB UserBrocallie HB User
Re: Cannot Relax Anus to Defecate

Train yourself to do your bathroom business at home! I've been gainfully employed since 1985 and have NEVER had to poo at work.

A little exercise, some bran cereal and a hot drink in the morning should do the trick! Set your alarm 30 minutes earlier if need be.

Closed Thread