It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
(male)

ThaTruth HB User
Constipation and other problems.. Do cleanse kits work?

Hey guys...! I'm a young guy, 21 to be exact, from Canada.. It seems like I've been suffering from bowel problems for the last 3 years, and it has lead to me having a very bad teenage life..

So about 3 years back, when I was 17, i abused extacy.. alot. that and some perscription drugs. this lead to me having problems with erection, bowel movements, and other things.. I gave up the drugs, and Ive been sober now for three years.. Ok, so I figured if I stopped drugs, all those problems would subside.

Three years later, after multiple trips to DRs, they all ran tests and said there was nothing wrong with me.. I was so worried about everything, I drove myself into a crazy depression and pretty much lost all my life.. I used to be a really happy kid. I spent the last 3 years, confused, sick, and weak.. But I think I found the underlying problem that I pretty much ignored for the whle time. I blamed my problems on the drugs, when I really think it was due to a bowel problem.

So now, 3 years later, after suffering for this long, i decided 3 days ago to try Metamucil... I had two bowel movements in one day... My erection problems went away, along with the depression. I felt like a whole new man!!! My facial hair felt softer, i had way more energy, It was amazing.. So the metamucil worked for 3 days, and i felt on top of the world.. Today is day 4, and im constipated again, depression is kicking back in, erection problems, anxiety.. The metamucil has stopped working. I had a taste of what life was supposed to be like for 3 days, and now its been hauled away from me.. Im lost and really don't know what to do..? I read all kinds of stuff about cleansing kits on the internet, and ordered one today, hoping that it can maybe fix my life for good.. I know that all my problems lay in my colon, I don't know what to do.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-18-2009, 05:08 AM   #2
(female)

jlb1191 HB User
Re: Constipation and other problems.. Do cleanse kits work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaTruth View Post
Hey guys...! I'm a young guy, 21 to be exact, from Canada.. It seems like I've been suffering from bowel problems for the last 3 years, and it has lead to me having a very bad teenage life..

So about 3 years back, when I was 17, i abused extacy.. alot. that and some perscription drugs. this lead to me having problems with erection, bowel movements, and other things.. I gave up the drugs, and Ive been sober now for three years.. Ok, so I figured if I stopped drugs, all those problems would subside.

Three years later, after multiple trips to DRs, they all ran tests and said there was nothing wrong with me.. I was so worried about everything, I drove myself into a crazy depression and pretty much lost all my life.. I used to be a really happy kid. I spent the last 3 years, confused, sick, and weak.. But I think I found the underlying problem that I pretty much ignored for the whle time. I blamed my problems on the drugs, when I really think it was due to a bowel problem.

So now, 3 years later, after suffering for this long, i decided 3 days ago to try Metamucil... I had two bowel movements in one day... My erection problems went away, along with the depression. I felt like a whole new man!!! My facial hair felt softer, i had way more energy, It was amazing.. So the metamucil worked for 3 days, and i felt on top of the world.. Today is day 4, and im constipated again, depression is kicking back in, erection problems, anxiety.. The metamucil has stopped working. I had a taste of what life was supposed to be like for 3 days, and now its been hauled away from me.. Im lost and really don't know what to do..? I read all kinds of stuff about cleansing kits on the internet, and ordered one today, hoping that it can maybe fix my life for good.. I know that all my problems lay in my colon, I don't know what to do.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!
In my experience I would first have to say that there is no way the metamucil fixed you for 3 days. This is something you should take anyways--but also to stop the constipation you need to think about your diet, water intake, exercise, etc. I myself do not know how the clense works or if it works but I think your other symptoms may be caused by stress or depression. I dont think the constipation has anything to do with the erections and depression. Consider the fact you may have more than 1 thing going on at the same time. Treat each problem separately! Good luck to you

Old 06-20-2009, 10:34 PM   #3
(female)

uilanigirl HB User
Cool Re: Constipation and other problems.. Do cleanse kits work?

Sorry to hear about your suffering. I have some suggestions to fight severe constipation if you'd like to try them. They work for me!

Buy powdered wheatgrass (I drink Kamut Wheatgrass.) Mix it with icy cold water and drink it first thing in the morning. Eat/drink nothing else for one hour after the wheatgrass. I drink about 6 ounces each morning. Wheatgrass causes many people to clean out their intestines.

Eat 6 -8 prunes and then drink a large glass of warm water OR drink a can of (unsweetened, natural) coconut juice. I buy my coconut juice from Whole Foods, Down to Earth or other health food stores. Coconut juice also causes people to go!

Have a cup (6 oz) of hot pau d'arco tea at night. After 2 days of this, you should have a great bm!

Good luck!

Closed Thread