It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2009, 05:14 AM   #16
(female)

noodles3 HB User
Re: Blood in Mucus please help

Things are slowly getting more normal, day by day. Colonoscopy is next week. I am worried about resection surgery. I think it is something I am going to have to get.

Old 07-13-2009, 11:10 AM   #17
(female)

tonster71 HB User

Mines booked in 25th August that was the EARLIEST in my county! Madness but everythings been fine since soooo fingers crossed. I have also had a ton of throat problems so I am also now booked in for the ENT so thats good. Cant help thinking its possibly all related somehow? I dont know enough about it but its possible. Hope all goes well noodles, let us know how you get on. Silly to say try not to worry, I KNOW I will and do! )

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-14-2009, 01:06 AM   #18
(female)

Nelee HB User

Mine is booked for July 28. I will have the anesthetic called Propanol. Apparently it's the only safe anesthetic to use if you take Methadone. I'm scared of him running into my
bowl with the scope. Real scared. Nelee

Old 07-15-2009, 02:47 PM   #19
(female)

tonster71 HB User

Awww Nelee, I am sure it will go just fine. I bet he does loads a month. I know its not easy to try n stay calm and I am sure I will be a right wreck before mine but just know we are all sending you those good luck vibes and let us know how it all goes.

Old 07-17-2009, 08:55 AM   #20
(female)

alroseva HB User

Hi, I'm new to the board. I hope some one can help me. I see that tonster 71
has the same problem as I do. I went to the GP doctor and he did a sigmoidoscopy and told me that the problem was internal hemorrhoids. He gave me some suppositories call " Canasa" the samples he gave me worked. Then about a week later it came back. The Canasa cost a lot and I have been on it for 15 days and the mucus and blood is still coming out. The bowel movement is very, very soft almost diarrhea, and I am very nausea. I'm thinking about going to another doctor because this one didn't seem to have the time to talk to me or call me back and I am worried that something else is wrong. I think I need more test done like a colonoscopy. The mucus and blood is real bad. sometimes that's all that comes out. Thank you to any one who replys.

Old 08-23-2009, 10:54 AM   #21
(female)

tonster71 HB User

WELL I had the scope, (5 days ago)they looked into my lower bowel and said everything looked fine to them, so I was all relieved and will see the consultant in a few more weeks. TYPICALLY after having had absolutely no more mucus since that first incident, I just had a normal BM with MUCUS afterwards. No sign of blood thankfully but I cant believe its happened again! I just wish I knew what had caused the mucus to come again this time. I am trying not to freak out as they just looked up there but yeah! As you can imagine my brains gone into crazy mode again. (

Closed Thread