It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2009, 10:00 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

surferdude26 HB User
Has anyone tried the product Chlorella?

Hi all,
Surferdude26 here. How is everyone on here today doing? Well, I hope that everyone is well and hanging in there! I know that, we are all pretty much suffering from similar symptoms but hang in there!! There's got to a light at the end of the tunnel, so we can move forward with our lives and have each, of our lives back.

I am trying to say this to encourage everyone, who's suffered with anal fissures, hemorrhoids, fistulas, fecal body odors, rectum odor smells and Leaky Gut syndrome. Here is a question I was, wanting to ask everyone on here, through Healthboards. Has anyone, heard of this product called Chlorella and has, anyone used it or tried it before, to get rid of their symptoms, whether their symptoms range from mild body odors, to malodorous body odor smells? Please let me know of any of your feedback on this product and whether, it helped you regain parts of your life, that was taken from you!!

This product Chlorella, is suppose to contain the highest amounts of chloropyll, compaired to other store bought brands, as I found out through a friend of mine, through another health medicating site. I have also done some researching through the Net, on this product and it, also mentioned it helping clearing up rectum odor smells that were malodorous, even possibly helping people who have fishy body odors(TMAU).

Well, I hope that this helps some people on here, find that relief that they are looking for and that, if people so choose to try this product, that it helps them get apart of their lives back that were lost!!! I know, I am going to try it out for myself and I will let you guys know, what I think of it and how it helped me out, or didn't. Either way, I plan on ordering some Chlorella.

Get back to me people and let me know and please, don't give up!!! I know that it's frustrating and I totally can relate, but if we give up now, then how do you think people in your family will see you, if you don't fight this with everything you've got? I just wanted to throw that out there for ya.

Take care all and good luck in fighting this beast!!!

Last edited by moderator2; 09-15-2009 at 11:31 AM. Reason: posted disallowed website(s) - please read the posting rules

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-06-2009, 04:01 PM   #2
(male)

ford88 HB User
Re: Has anyone tried the product Chlorella?

Surferdude26 - How did the Chlorella work? I tried a Chlorella product and "Body Mint" as well.
"Devrom" internal deodorant worked for me.

Last edited by moderator2; 12-06-2009 at 04:10 PM. Reason: please do not post where to buy products

Old 08-28-2010, 05:38 PM   #3
(female)

lynlovesJC HB User
Re: Has anyone tried the product Chlorella?

i have used chlorella and found some detoxifying benefit for sure, but i moreso benefited from Xtralac(UVIVA) daily to help with my digestive issues and 'other' issues resulting from that. Its a strong probiotic of good bacteria to balance the bad bacteria in the gut.

Xtralac Made my skin perfect as well!! my digestive issues made my skin(largest detox organ in the body) work overtime thus it was always rashes blemishes etc until i started taking a strong probiotic. i tried others that helped but this one has cleared it all up for me.

Blessings!!

Closed Thread