It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2009, 07:23 AM   #1
(male)

martinv HB User
No surgery, no pain, no scaring

I had been a hemorrhoid sufferer for 30 years with stage 3 prolapsed hemorrhoids, including two that were internal and one that was external. I had read an article in a health magazine of an individual who had not only a serious case of hemorrhoids but also fissures and fistulas. His was a severe case and it took him 5 weeks to totally heal his condition without surgery, without pain or drugs and without scaring. To me, this astonishing result was not only amazing, but seemed to good to be true..I learned that it was possible to cure hemorrhoids within 7-10 days if they are stage one or stage 2. Since mine were severe stage 3, a required 21 day visit was necessary.

They use a non-toxic compound developed generations ago. A detoxicating agent specifically targeted to the tissues of the affected area, as well as additional ingredients are designed to stem blood flow and activate healing - while at the same time relieve swelling, inflammation and pain. The core anti-hemorrhoidal ingredients in the ointment actually shut off the blood supply to the affected vein - cutting of the life-blood of the hemorrhoid, in effect while encouraging the body to remove water from the affected tissues. Ultimately, the hemorrhoid dries out and then falls off on its own. The procedure takes just 10 minutes a day, enough time for insertion of the compound into the rectum. On severe cases, acupuncture is also necessary.

I Today, I am hemorrhoid free. For this I am ever grateful to the Chinese doctors who were both wonderful and caring during my visit. No horrendous surgery, no drugs, no pain and no scarring.

Last edited by Administrator; 12-29-2009 at 12:50 PM. Reason: removed commercial business name: No advertising on the boards.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-26-2009, 11:07 AM   #2
(male)

martinv HB User
The Chinese doctors who did my procedure focus on solution rather than treatment. Pretty much all of Chinese medicine has passed the test of time, in many cases tested through centuries of trial and error. Toxicity from man-made, unnatural compounds is virtually non existent. The Chinese believe in balance. The idea that the body can be ivided into parts that act independently is a very strange concept to the Chinese. The fact that the doctors at the Institute had empathy put me at ease when I first started going for my treatments.

Good health to all.

Last edited by Administrator; 12-29-2009 at 12:34 PM. Reason: merged posts - you can edit your post instead of posting a new one

Old 12-27-2009, 02:20 AM   #3
(female)

jolene1 HB User
Re: My Hemorrhoid Cure....No surgery, no pain, no scaring

how does this help for people who cannot afford to travel, let alone a doctor? I would just suggest buying stool softners, and eating normal--changing your diet doesn't help or change anything, EXCEPT when you normally have bowel movements. Maybe, I'm totally wrong, but this has so far worked for me. When I changed to more fibre I rarely had to go to the bathroom and that backed me up. So, I stopped that. I ate what I normally ate and took two or three stool softners a day. After day three if I had no BM, the night of day three or morning of day four I would take two exlax pills--it was so that i wouldnt get backed up and consitpated and it has really helped. When having hemrroids its like your body has to constantly have a BM, but I've learned as long as it doesn't prolong 3 days then it should be okay and in the meantime in those three days of no BM's your bum is able to slowly heal. im not fully healed, but im a LOT better than what I was five months ago

Old 12-27-2009, 06:44 AM   #4
(male)

martinv HB User

Jolene: I can empathize with your situation. Not having money to see a doctor or travel is certainly a problem. But taking laxatives and waiting 3 days to have a bowel movement so the hemorrhoids can heal is not a very healthy solution. In my case, I became a vegetarian at the age of 40 with a huge increase in fiber. That certainly helped, but over the years, perhaps due to a genetic weakness, my hemorrhoids continued to get worse until they prolapsed. This made my life very uncomfortable. Today, at the age of 67, I can play tennis, walk miles and enjoy life, without having painful and inflammed hemorrhoids bulging from my rear end. Previously, a routine trip to the resttroom would cause agonizing pain with occasional bloody stools. Today is a new day. Good luck to you.

Old 12-27-2009, 11:29 PM   #5
(female)

LESE HB User

I have been looking for years, trying the latest this or that. I finally broke down and had a hemorrhoidectomy just 4 days ago!! I am in the WORSE PAIN in my life (after 3 kids, hernia surgery). Do you know of any chinese medicine that aids in the recovery of a hemorrhoidectomy??? Especially something specific to the pain. I don't have the money to travel all over, but i would have loved to learn about this prior.

Maybe accupuncture can help with the pain, or some herbal topic creams??? Thanks for the post - you inspired me to keep looking!!

Last edited by Administrator; 12-29-2009 at 12:41 PM.

Old 12-28-2009, 05:42 AM   #6
(male)

AZander HB User

I personaly have a hard time believing.. what was it.. 98% are hemorrhoid free after either 7-20 days? Not to say it is impossible, but the likelyhood is, well, after two years of research it seems unlikely from my stand point. Chances are if your hemorrhoids healed to the point where they are not bothersom anymore, well all that happened was your hemorrhoids went from an aggrovated state to a non aggrovated state. This does not mean they are FULLY healed, and if continuing old bad habbits, they will be back you can count on that. I personally believe same results could be had eating the right foods and having proper toilet habits, though recovery time might take longer.

I am not so sure a "herb" or pill when ingested can target one area when digested, nor can an ointment fully penetrate an effected area aiding in healing like most claim they can... Most who specialize in medicine will tell you the same.

I am not so sure I would put my money on this treatment. After having a severe exterior thrombosed hemorrhoid the size of half my thumb, and seeing how far i have come in my recovery with such a bothersome hemorrhoid and effected area, why would I lol. My advice, if you do not want to participate in the chinese herbology treatment, is to know first off that for most people, constipation is the #1 cause for Hemorrhoids. I personally went 30 years of my life not knowing I was even constipated! Tell tale sign of constipation is speding more than 5 min having a bowel movement. Eat right, poop right, and you will be alright.

Old 12-29-2009, 06:50 AM   #7
(male)

martinv HB User

AZander: I am sure you are familiar with an anoscope. It is defined as "a short speculum for direct visualization of the anal canal and lower rectum. An anoscope examination showed that my stage 3 prolapsed internal hemorrhoids were no longer present in my rectum. I appreciate the fact that you express doubt, as many on the Health Board might, from not being familiar with the success that it has.

Last edited by Administrator; 12-29-2009 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Removed commercial business name.

Old 01-12-2010, 06:50 PM   #8
(female)

suziedarling HB User

I just read your post. How are you feeling, and did you find any remedy that helped? I am a big believer in chinese medicine, so I am curious to find out what you discovered.

Closed Thread