It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bowel Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2010, 09:05 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

surferdude26 HB User
This thread, is specifically for those who have fecal body odors, or smell like poop!

Hi all,
I just wanted to write this to all those, who specifically have fecal body odors or smell like poop all the time. This thread, is more directed and useful for people who understand what fecal body odor is and are living it right now. To those people, I just wanted to say, that I understand where you are at. I have myself, been struggling with fecal body odor for 4 yrs now and although it's not as bad, I still get and hear comments from people, saying eww, what's that smell, etc, etc. I understand and know, how it can affect your personality as a person and even to a degree, how it can kill your soul it feels like. In all my years of struggling with having fbo, I have tried alot of things, including seeing many doctors for certain tests and still, I haven't gotten anyway, nor have I got any answers. Now, I don't have all the answers. I wish I did, because if I did, I would cure everyone's problems on this website, but I can't. I can only suggest to people, what I've tried and what's help certain people, who are still struggling with fecal body odor. An acquiantance of mine, who I've gotten to talk to, had mentioned to me that, she had fecal body odor, the kind where after you go to have a bm, you smell like feces. She had this for a very long time. I think for like 8yrs. She brought this up to me, because she read an earlier post of mine about, how I've had fbo and the damage it had done and played in my life. She brought up this chinese remedy, called: Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan. As I was talking to this female acquaintance, she said this chinese remedy, has a sort of cleansing/detoxifying ability to help, cure the body and bring (the colon) back into balance. She has said that, this changed her odor, from a sewage odor, to a farty odor. To me, as I read this I thought, wow, that's quite something!!! For a chinese herb, to change and lessen her odor that much, that's pretty huge!!!! I wanted to mention this product, simply because I understand how frustrating, depressing and draining this fbo disease is and I do, want to help as many people as I can, even if that only means offering advice. If I can help one person, overcome this disease somewhat and hear, that their lives have somewhat improved, then it will all be worth it for me, for sharing this info. If anyone wants to contact me, feel free to do so, at: rannunziello27@live.ca. Alright, take care and God bless.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread